On a mission(19-2-2013)




 1 The Rapsody feat. Sissel - Prince Igor (Unofficial Instrumental Version )  

 2 Sweetbox - Everything gonna be alright   
 3 Lil Kim ft. Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight 
 4 Spooks - Things i've seen  
 5 Mobbs IV Real - Missing you 
 6 Puff Daddy - I'll missing you  
 7 Club Unique - Just The Way It is 
 8 Pappa Bear feat Van Der Toorn - Cherish 
 9 Admires - Come into my life 
10 Christopher Taylor - If i can't have you 
11 ACTIVE MEMBER - Φυλακας Αγγελος 
12 COOLIO - Cu when uget there 
13 Sting ft Sugababes - Shape Of My Heart
14 Μalaya - Tell me why
15 LL Cool J - I Need Love 
16 Snap! - Angel (Rays Of Love) 
17 Coma - Tell Me The Way 
18 Ceasar Kane - Close 2 You  
19 Black Machine - Thinkin' about you 
20 Ato feat. Dacia - Call Me...If You Need Someone
21 Amy Charles Feat. Frisbie - Love Of The Common People 
22 Nasty - I miss you
23 Flip Da Scrip - I Never Told You 
24 MC Ace - On A Mission 
25 Rapublic - Serenade 
26 Nelly feat Kelly - Dilemma   
27 NANA - Lonely  
28 La Cross - Save Me
29 En Vogue - Sad but true 

Podcast -> Here