Bourbon Friday(15-2-2013)


 1 Blues Brothers - Sweet Home Chicago  
 2 B. B. King & Eric Clapton - Hold On I'm Coming  
 3 Lonnie Brooks Born With The Blues 
 4 Eric Burdon & Animals - Blues For Memphis Slim  
 5 John Lee Hooker & Albert King - I'll Play The Blues For You 
 6 Jimi Hendrix & Albert King - Blues Before Sunrise 
 7 Rolling Stones & John Lee Hooker - Boogie Chillin' 
 8 Van Morrison & John Lee Hooker & Bob Dylan - Baby Please Don't Go  
 9 Bob Dylan & Grateful Dead - Slow Train  
10 Grateful Dead & Janis Joplin - Scarlet Bergonias 
11 James Brown - Blues For My Baby  
12 Koko Taylor - Hey Baby 
13 Fleetwood Mac - Need Your Love So Bad  
14 Johnny Copeland - Never Fall In Love Again 
15 Etta James & Eddie Cleanhead Vinson - When My Baby Left Me 
16 Bo Diddley & Muddy Waters & Little Walter - I Just Want To Make Love To You 
17 Blues Traveler - No Woman No Cry 
18 Freddie King - Love Her With A Feeling  
19 Lonnie Brooks - You Know What My Body Needs 
20 T-Bone Walker - Woman You Must Be Crazy 
21 Albert Collins & Johnny Copeland - Something To Remember Goodbye 

Podcast -> Here