Aπόψε.... σιδερώνουμε! (10-3-2013)


1.The Prodigy - Stand Up  
 2.The Small Faces - Lazy Sunday  
 3.Clarence Carter - Slip Away  
 4.Cliff Nobles and Co - the Horse  
 5.Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions  
 6.Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Put A Spell On You  
 7.Jeff Beck - I aint Superstitious  
 8.Eric Burdon and the Animals - Monterey   
 9.Fleetwood Mac - Albatross   
10.Iron Butterfly - Most Anything You Want   
11.Pink Floyd - Let there be more light  
12.Jefferson Airplane - In Time   
13.The Byrds One - Hundred Years  
14.The Troggs - We Waited For Someone  
15.Traffic - Am I What I Was Or Am I What I Am 
16.Big Brother and the Holding Company - Flower In The Sun 
17.Muddy Waters - I Just Wanna Make Love To You 
18.Incredible String Band - Witches Hat   
19.Simon & Garfunkel - Scarborough Fair-Canticle 
20.Van Morrison - The Way Young Lovers Do  
21.Turtles - Elenore  
22.Paul Buttrefield Blues Band - One More Heartache  
23.Blood Sweat and Tears - I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know 
24.Jose Feliciano - Light My Fire  
25.Otis Redding (Sittin' On) - Dock Of the Bay   
26.Aretha Franklin - I Say a Little Prayer   
27.Dusty Springfield - I Close My Eyes And Count To Ten   
28.Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66 - The Look Of Love   
29.Merrilee Rush - Angel Of the Morning   
30.Temptations - I Wish It Would Rain  
31.Percy Sledge - Take Time to Know Her   
32.Vogues - Turn Around, Look at Me  
33.Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing   
34.Foundations - Baby, Now That I`ve Found You   
35.James Brown & the Famous Flames - I Got the Feelin'   
36.Diana Ross & the Supremes - Love Child  
37.Cliff Richard - Congratulations  

Podcast -> Here