Cover me ...pt 2- Playlist (8-4-2012)


Playlist(34 tracks)


 1. I Want it That Way - Fanmail  
 2. Everyday is Like Sunday - 10.000 Maniacs 
 3. Loser - Lonnie Smith 
 4. Everybody Knows - Concrete Blonde 
 5. Mustang Sally - Los Lobos  
 6. Come Together - Ike & Tina Turner 
 7. Black Magic Woman - Hayseed Dixie 
 8. Miss You - Etta James  
 9. One - Johnny Cash  
10. Rehab - Keller Williams and the Keels 
11. I touch myself - Scala & Kolacny Brotchers 
12. Kashmir - Ottmar Liebert
13. Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds - William Shatner
14. Pour Some Sugar On Me - Emm Gryner  
15. I Was Made For Lovin You - Kate The Cat
16. Pale Blue Eyes - Alejandro Escovedo 
17. Love Song - 311  
18. Time After Time - Nicola Lelean  
19. Girl - Rhett Miller   
20. Wish You Were Here - Radiohead
21. With Or Without You - Keane  
22. Dance me to the end of love - Madeleine Peyroux
23. Nothing Compares To You - Stereophonics  
24. Wonderwall - Ryan Adams 
25. Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Greg Laswell 
26. Boys Don't Cry - Grant Lee Phillips 
27. Sweet child o'mine - Luna 
28. Hurt - Johnny Cash  
29. Dream On -Kelly Sweet 
30. Shine on you crazy diamond - Pascale Picard 
31. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - The Magic Numbers
32. My Sweet Lord - Girlyman  
33. Losing my religion - Tori Amos
34. Personal Jesus - Johnny Cash