Step back (18-01-2015)


1.Fresh (Club Mix) - Kool and The Gang 
2.Big In Japan - Alphavile 
3.It's My Life - Talk Talk 
4.You Came - Kim Wilde
5.Doctor ! Doctor! - Thompson Twins 
6.Enola Gay - Orchestral Manouevres In The Dark 
7.Too Shy - Kajagoogoo 
8.Shattered Dreams - Johnny Hates Jazz 
9.Harden My Heart - Quarterflash
10.Each Time You Break My Heart - Nick Kamen
11.I Ran (So Far Away) - A Flock of Seagulls 
12.Caribbean Queen (Ian Upfold Re-Work) - Billy Ocean 
13.Acapulco Nights - G.J. Lunchi
14.Everlasting Love - Sandra
15.I Surrender - Samantha Fox
16.You'll Never Stop Me From Loving You - Sonia
17.I Should Be So Lucky - Kylie Minogue
18.Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley 
19.Another Night - Jason Donovan 
20.Eye In The Sky - The Alan Parsons Project 
21.Words - F.R. David 
22.Amanda - Boston 
23.Holding Back The Years - Simply Red 
24.True - Spandau Ballet
25.Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac 
26.How Can We Be Lovers (If We Cant Be Friends) - Michael Bolton 
27.Seperate Ways - Journey  

Podcast -> Here