Santa gave me this(4-1-2014)


1.Mina & Adriano Celentano - Brivido felino  
2.Chris Rea - Josephine 
3.Tina Turner - We Don't Need Another Hero 
4.Hooters - All You Zombies 
5.Elton John - Nikita  
6.Tears For Fears - Shout
7.Modern Talking - You Can Win If You Want 
8.The Commodores - Nightshift 
9.Katrina & The Waves - Walking On Sunshine  
10.Communards - Don't Leave Me This Way 
11.Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian 
12.Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body)
13.Huey Lewis & The News - Stuck With You 
14.The Pretenders- Don't Get Me Wrong
15.Peter Cetera - Glory Of Love 
16.Billy Idol - Sweet Sixteen  
17.LL Cool J - I Need Love 
18.Glenn Medeiros - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You
19.Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now 
20.New Order - True Faith
21.Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up 
22.Salt 'N' Pepa - Push It 
23.The Fat Boys & Chubby Checker - The Twist
24.Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams Get Into My Car 
25.Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart 
26.Joyce Sims - Come Into My Life 
27.Fairground Attraction - Perfect 
28.Robin Beck - First Time
29.T'pau - China In Your Hand 

Podcast -> Here